Sunday, September 8, 2013

Arrived!

Welcome to my blog!

I finally made it here! After 2 flights, Seattle to Amsterdam and Amsterdam to Glasgow, I arrived at the Glasgow airport and found the bus service that took me to my dorm. My accommodation is a 4-5 person flat with 1 toilet, 2 showers and a kitchen and dining area. So far I have only met one flat mate, she is from Minnesota. I still have an awful cold from home but hopefully I will feel better soon. After I woke up, I went to Tesco and bought some food. I got carded buying butter knives, thankfully my drivers license was sufficient to verify my age. There is a black cat that hangs out around my dorm also...Pictures to come! 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, carded for butter knives? How old do you have to be for them to trust you with a fork? Say the word and I'll send you a plastic spork.

    ReplyDelete