Monday, November 25, 2013

Dublin


I was able to snag cheap tickets for a trip to Dublin out of Prestwick Airport (just outside Glasgow), it was 30 pounds round trip which is just under $50. I left on Friday night and returned Monday night (Nov. 15-18th). Alice, Megan, Shannon, and myself stayed in a hostel that was a short walk from the River Liffey and the Temple Bar area. Here are some pictures from my trip! 

No window on the plane for Shaun to look out....
Trinity College with Alice (Credit: Alice Aplin)

Shaun outside the Dublin Castle (We decided it wasn't worth the price to get in, but saw the outside)

Shaun visits Trinity College!
Trinity College Old Library
St. Stephen's Green
St. Stephen's Green
St. Stephen's Green 
Ireland Rugby Team bus!

National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology!
3-leaf clover at the Guinness Factory
Shaun at the Guinness Factory
Alice, Ellie, and I at the Guinness Factory


Shaun at the Jameson Factory






No comments:

Post a Comment